Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced 4th engineer on behalf of their client Meridian Shipping Services Pte Ltd. This will be on board one of our clients luxury UK based Cruise ships.
We are currently seeking a 4th engineer for a temporary contract starting on 8 April 2017 until 2 May 2017.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid CoC
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Medical First Aid
- STCW Personal safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafareres with Designated Security Duties
- Valid ENG 1
Preferable Certification includes:
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- Asbestos Training
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.